YoJalt February Meeting: TOEFL Integrated Writing
Date: Sunday, February 20th, 2011 Time: 12:30 PM - 5:15 PM
Speaker: Alastair Graham-Marr, Michael Ringen, Terry Yearley
Yokohama JALT will host a workshop on the TOEFL Test Integrated Writing Task. We will begin with an overview of the Test in general and this task specifically, followed by three presentations. In each presentation, we will hear ideas and tips for teachers and test takers. A map to the venue can be found on yojalt.org
Organization: Yokohama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Yokohama JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Building 10, Room 41, Kanagawa University (Yokohama campus), 10 mins from Hakuraku station on the Toyoko line
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Yokohama JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: