How to get students to talk and keep them talking ... in English
Date: Sunday, March 6th, 2011 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Eric Shannon
How do you keep students interested? Is it the subject matter, the teaching method, or the teacher? How do you get quiet students to talk? This workshop outlines some simple games for beginning learners that will get them talking, and also phonetic games for students who are beginning to read and write. For more information go to the ETJ Saitama web site.
Organization: ETJ Saitama (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Saitama)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Shogai Gakusho Soa Center, Center Plaza 5F, Sakuragicho Kominkan, 1-10-18 Sakuragicho, Omiya, Saitama City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Saitama
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4452-7800