ACLL 2011: The Inaugural Asian Conference on Language Learning
Date: Saturday, June 11th, 2011 Time: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Keynote Speakers Garr Reynolds and Jill Robbins; featured speakers Deryn P. Verity, Charles Kowalski and Kevin Cleary
The International Academic Forum in conjunction with its global partners is proud to announce the Inaugural Asian Conference on Language Learning, to be held from June 10-12 2011, at the Ramada Osaka, Osaka, Japan. The aim of this International Conference is to encourage academics, scholars and practitioners representing a exciting diversity of countries, cultures, and religion to meet and exchange ideas and views in a forum encouraging respectful dialogue. By bringing together a number of university scholars working throughout Japan, Asia, and beyond to share ideas, ACCL 2011 will afford the opportunity for renewing old acquaintances, making new contacts, and networking across higher education and beyond.
Note: The Asian Conference on Language Learning 2011 will be held alongside the Asian Conference on Technology in the Classroom. Registrants for either conference will allow attendees the option of attending sessions in the other.
Organization: International Academic Forum (IAFOR)
Cost: 35,000 yen earlybird discount; 50,000 yen regular (see website for details)
Venue: The Ramada Osaka Hotel, downtown Osaka map
Location: Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: