KOTESOL 2011 International Conference (day 2 of 2)
Date: Sunday, October 16th, 2011 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Stephen Krashen, B. Kumaravadivelu, Keith Folse, Thomas Farrell, Gavin Dudeney
The KOTESOL 2011 International Conference is a forum for educators to share their ideas, innovations, experience, action research, and major research findings. This year, KOTESOL is exploring a more out-of-the-box approach to the conference and to TESOL in general, with particular emphases on culture and technology.
Under the theme "Pushing our Paradigms; Connecting with Culture", KOTESOL is planning a conference which will have people going away with practical applications, useful experiences, and fresh ideas. The theme of this conference is Pushing our Paradigms; Connecting with Culture. KOTESOL invites proposals for workshops, colloquia, research reports, and poster presentations.
This year, KOTESOL is starting a new strand: The 101 Series. These presentations will be designed specifically for new teachers. Each presentation will cover the basics of best teaching practices in one area of ELT.
Organization: Korea Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (KOTESOL)
Cost: KOTESOL Members: 50,000 won (Preregistration) (Apx. 3,770 yen)
Non-members: 60,000 won (Preregistration) (Apx. 4,520 yen)
Venue: Sookmyung Women's University, Seoul, Korea
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: