Fukuoka JALT Conference and Bookfair
Date: Sunday, October 9th, 2011 Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Several speakers
The 2011 Fukuoka JALT Conference offers a wide range of presentations on topics of interest to language educators in all sectors: from children to adults; from scholarly research into linguistics and pedagogy, to sharing classroom activities. See what's happening in the field of educational technology. The schedule is now online on the Fukuoka JALT site.
National and local publishers will be displaying extensive collections of their textbooks, reference books, games, and other teaching materials in the Main Hall. Come and see all the material that doesn't fit into the ELT sections of even the biggest bookstores, and talk to the publishers in person. Don't forget to order your free inspection copies of your favorite books!
The Hakata Bus Terminal Building is located next to Hakata JR Station (at the Hakata-guchi side), and is easily accessible by JR, Shinkansen, Fukuoka City Subway (Kuko Line), Highway and City buses.
Organization: Fukuoka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Fukuoka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Hakata Bus Terminal Building, 9th Floor Conference Suite (next to Hakata JR Station at the Hakata-guchi side)
Location: Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka JALT
Email QR Code: