ETJ East Tokyo:
Share your Easter Activities
Date: Sunday, April 3rd, 2011 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
And it's the year of the rabbit. We've got lots of Easter activities to share with you. You too can bring your ideas to share with other teachers.
In the second half of the workshop we will introduce various fun ways of teaching grammar through games and activities. Bring along your favorite text books and demonstrate how to teach an exercise from it through one of the new activities. Please let me know you are coming: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization: ETJ East Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ East Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: New venue: Chiku Center, 2-17-1 Sinkoiwa, Katsushika-ku. Ph: 03-3653-7141 map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ East Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464