Improve your Memory and Learning:Practical Classroom Applications
Date: Saturday, May 14th, 2011 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Robert S. Murphy
Robert has presented his findings in workshops and talks around Japan and internationally. Recently he has begun writing and publishing material based on his findings. In his presentation he will discuss provocative new discoveries in brain research, memory and learning. The content, stemming from his research at Harvard Graduate School of Education, is cutting edge yet highly practical! There will be a good balance between theory and fantastic "hands on" applications. CREAME pedagogy and "Teaching for the DATC" will be thoroughly covered in the presentation. If you want to improve your memory or your student's memory, come join the discussion.
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Meio University Research Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304