JALT Hokkaido Conference: "Excellence in Language Education" (day 1 of 2)
Date: Saturday, May 19th, 2001 Time: 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: 36 presentations
Day one of JALT Hokkaido's eighteenth annual language conference. There will be thirty-six presentations on second language acquisition, pedagogy, curriculum design, children's education, etc. Eleven JALT Affiliated Members, four local book distributors, and four non-profit organizations will have display booths. A party open to all participants, presenters, and publishers will be held at the New York Cafe in downtown Sapporo on Saturday evening. Doors open at 9:00 a.m. each day and presentations start at 10:00. More details, including maps to the conference venue and recommended hotels, are available on their website.
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Venue: Hokkaido International School in Sapporo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: