Learner Development SIG of JALT:
Realizing Autonomy Conference
Date: Saturday, October 29th, 2011 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Plenary Speakers Tim Murphey and Richard Pemberton
Come join the LD SIG in Nagoya on Saturday 29 October 2011 to celebrate the publication of Realizing Autonomy, published by Palgrave-Macmillan (Autumn 2011). This one-day conference will feature plenary speakers Richard Pemberton (U. of Nottingham) and Tim Murphey (KUIS). Registration runs from 9 to 10 am, with the program getting underway at 10. The last session is to close at 17:40. More details about the schedule as well as the post-conference social can be found on the conference website; please see realizingautonomy.wordpress.com for full details.
Organization: Learner Development Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Learner Development SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 2000 yen (or 1500 yen with early registration discount)
Non-members: 2,500 yen (or 2000 yen with early registration discount)
Venue: Nanzan University, Nagoya, Aichi Prefecture
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Learner Development SIG of JALT
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: