Workshop on Lesson Planning
Date: Saturday, April 23rd, 2011 Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: ETJ Fukuoka Committee
Lesson Planning: Getting Inside the Organization of a Good Lesson. How can you organize each class to reach it's maximum potential? Spending time organizing your lessons can make your classes more fun and interesting, build trust with your students, and even help with discipline in the classroom. We'll look at planning from all angles perspectives from teachers of multiple age groups and situations.
* Working with plans given to you
* Working with other teachers
* What goes into a lesson plan?
* Types of activities
* Balance of activities
* Balance of skills
* Plans and Realities
* The In-betweens
Teachers of all ages and situations are welcome! Enjoy drinks and dinner in Nishijin after the meeting! It will be a great chance to focus on teaching, exchange ideas, and network with other teachers in the Fukuoka community!
Organization: ETJ Fukuoka (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Fukuoka)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen (membership is free at the door)
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Seinan Gakuin University Community Center map to venue
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Fukuoka
Email QR Code: