Oxford University Press:
IIEEC - Oxford University Press Teacher Training Certificate Program Autumn Session Workshop 6
Date: Sunday, October 16th, 2011 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Ritsuko Nakata and IIEEC Teacher Trainers
Workshop 6 - Using activities effectively.
- Workshop content has been developed by Ritsuko Nakata (Co-Author, Let's Go) in cooperation with Oxford University Press and is aimed at all teachers of young learners who wish to become more confident and effective teachers.
- Workshops are run by qualified teacher trainers from the IIEEC Teacher Training Center -- a leader in teacher training and children's education in Japan since 1987.
- In addition to the lectures, skills practice will provide actual lessons in how to use flash cards and how to teach effectively with the MAT METHOD.
- The course is conducted in English, however bilingual course handouts will be provided.
Please see the webpage for more information and pre-registration.
Organization: Oxford University Press
Cost: 4000 yen
Venue: AP Hamamatsu-cho, B1 Da Vinci Shiba Park B-kan (former Shuwa Shiba Park Bldg.), 2-4-1 Shiba Koen, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0011
Location: Tokyo, Tokyo Metropolis, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357