Osaka JALT's 7th Annual Tech Day Plus at Hannan University
Date: Sunday, June 19th, 2011 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Plenary by Steve McCarty, plus 24 other presenters
The themes of Tech Day are simplicity and practicality -- ideas that language teachers and learners can use either in or out of the classroom. In addition to our "Tech" presentations that will take place in fully equipped computer labs, we'll have a wide range of other presentations on non-technical topics in the "Plus" rooms.
Tech Day Plus has grown to be one of Osaka JALT's biggest and best events of the year, including a great dinner party afterwards. Our goal is to share ideas on a wide range of technical and nontechnical topics.
For full details, please see Osaka Tech Day Plus on the JALT calendar.
Organization: Osaka Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Osaka JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 1000 yen (free for full-time student members)
Non-members: 1500 yen (500 yen for full-time students)
Venue: Hannan University's main campus, near Kintetsu Kawachi Amami station
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Osaka JALT
Email QR Code: