Ready for action (research)! - Where do I start?
Date: Sunday, May 22nd, 2011 Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Speaker: Robert Croker
Action research is a powerful way to explore your own classroom. But where do you begin? How do you frame your research questions? How can you create data? If you would like to begin doing action research but are not sure where to start, then this session with Robert Croker will help you.
Organization: ETJ Aichi (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Aichi)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Chukyo University, Bldg 4, Rm 42G
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Aichi
Email QR Code: