ETJ Special Seminar on Teaching Children
Date: Sunday, July 31st, 2011 Time: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Barbara Sakamoto, David Paul, Ritsuko Nakata, Yoko Matsuka
There will be four presentations followed by a roundtable discussion in which all four presenters will participate. Teachers that preregister will be awarded a certificate for attending the seminar. Presentation details will be announced soon. You can pre-register at ltprofessionals.com/ETJ/specialseminar.html
Organization: ETJ Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 2,000 yen
Non-members: 3,000 yen. There is no membership fee for joining ETJ
Venue: Building number 16, room 1B, Tokyo Kasei University, Itabashi, Kaga 1-18-1, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Tokyo
Email QR Code: