Seminar: Where there's a Will...
Date: Wednesday, May 25th, 2011 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Come to learn why you should make a Will and what will happen if you don't. Includes tips, advice and information on Wills in Japan, the US and UK. An event on Will writing and succession planning with tips and advice for Japan residents, homeowners and families with a Japanese spouse. Panelists will explain how to draft and register a Will with a notary public for Japanese property and other assets, which documents are required, the procedure and costs. A US tax advisor will explain how to write a US Will and IFG Asia will cover the use of Wills and trust planning in the UK. There will also be an opportunity to raise questions followed by drinks and a light buffet. TO REGISTER: E-mail email@example.com
Organization: IFG Asia
Cost: 4,000 yen
Venue: Oakwood Premier Midtown, Akasaka, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact IFG Asia
Email QR Code: