ETJ Ishikawa Group Workshop Show and Tell
Date: Sunday, June 19th, 2011 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Carla Curry and Nagwa Fekri
In this workshop for teachers of young learners, two experienced and certified teachers will share their practical teaching ideas. The presentations are followed by a "show and tell" session where all the participants share their own activity ideas and teaching materials. For more information, take a look at ETJ Ishikawa's latest blog entry.
Organization: ETJ Ishikawa (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Ishikawa)
Cost: 500 yen
Venue: Kanazawa Kinrosha Plaza in Kitayasue, Kanazawa map (about a 10 minute walk from JR Kanazawa Station West Exit)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Ishikawa
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): (076) 296-9788