Kyoto - Project Based Teaching
Date: Sunday, July 24th, 2011 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Oana Cusen; Oliver Kinghorn; Syuhei Kimura; Heidi S. Durning
Project based teaching has the potential for bringing the best out of students, both higher- and lower levels. It is an excellent way to get students motivated and work with their English in a productive and fun way. This presentation will bring together several teachers who practice project based teaching.
Organization: Kyoto Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kyoto JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Campus Plaza (near Kyoto JR)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kyoto JALT
Email QR Code: