English Teaching Workshop:
English Teaching Workshop and CLIL Workshop
Date: Saturday, June 25th, 2011 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Yuco Kikuchi
1. Helping 8th Graders Learn Sentence Patterns and Have Fun
2. CLIL Workshop
The first half of this workshop will focus on how to help 8th graders acquire sentence patters they learn at Junior High School and have fun. Participants will be shown materials including picture books and photocopiable worksheets that help students build concepts of new grammar points.
The second half of the workshop will be CLIL (Contents and Language Integrated Learning) workshop. This month's topic is "Insects and Animals ". Participants will be introduced to CLIL approach through various activities on the topic and discuss the effectiveness in Japanese school system and language classrooms. The workshop will be conducted in Japanese with English assistance by the facilitator.
Organization: English Teaching Workshop
Cost: English Teaching Workshop Members: 2,000 yen for members who pre-register
Non-members: 2,500 yen for non-members and onsite registration
Venue: Shin Koiwa Chiku Center 2-17-1 Sinkoiwa, Katsushika-ku phone: 03-3653-7141
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact English Teaching Workshop
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 043-251-0027