ETJ Kanagawa Launching
Date: Saturday, August 6th, 2011 Time: 10:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Marco Brazil, Kimiko Koseki
Launching of ETJ-Kanagawa chapter.
General membership meeting/creation of committees
Launch of CoFET projects.
Elementary and HS Presentations
1. Mr. Marco Brazil (Elementary topics)
2. Ms. Kimi Koseki (High Schoo) Using Pragmatics in teaching English.
Organization: ETJ Kanagawa (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Kanagawa)
Cost: ETJ Members: free
Venue: Kawasaki International Center, Nakahara-ku, Kawasaki City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Kanagawa
Email QR Code: