Mabuhay Classroom Teacher Workshop:
Classroom Management And Guidance
Date: Sunday, June 26th, 2011 Time: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Speaker: Marco Brazil
Classroom management is something that is difficult to describe but is vital to any good English education program. In this presentation, Marco will give you 15 points to consider when planning or organizing your classroom.
Organization: Mabuhay Classroom Teacher Workshop
Venue: Conference Room, 3rd Floor Tsukuba Capio Hall, Tsukuba City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Mabuhay Classroom Teacher Workshop
Email QR Code: