Addressing Individual Differences through Educational Technology (conference, day 1 of 3)
Date: Wednesday, July 31st, 2002 Time: 10:30 AM - 5:30 PM
This is the 42nd annual conference of the Japan Association for Language Education and Technology. See let.yuchan.com/program.htm for details.
Organization: Japan Association for Language Education and Technology, Kanto Chapter (Kanto LET)
Cost: LET Members: free
Non-members: 3,000 yen (students 1,000) for a three-day membership
Venue: Azuma Joshi Daigaku, Chiyoda Kyosha. 3-12 Chiyoda-ku Tokyo. Venue phone: 03 (5275) 6085
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kanto LET