Okayama JALT July Meeting and Beer Garden
Date: Saturday, July 23rd, 2011 Time: 5:00 PM - 5:45 PM
Speaker: All participants
At the meeting we will open the floor to all participants to discuss what types of meetings and presentation topics would be most useful for JALT Okayama in the future. Some preliminary topics include:
- Our Share: an idea marketplace where everyone brings small teaching ideas, lesson plans, etc.
- Job-hunting seminars; tips for writing resumes, textbooks, scholarly publications, etc. -
More/fewer "big" names from around Japan vs. more/fewer friendly locals
After a 45-minute discussion, we will go to the nearby Miyoshino Beer Garden for "viking" food and drink. The cost there is ¥3,300 for men and ¥2,800 for women. In order to reserve enough seats, we need to have an approximate number of participants. So if you are interested in the beer garden please contact Richard Lemmer at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, July 18.
Organization: Okayama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okayama JALT)
Venue: Kibi Kokusai Daigaku Okayama Ekimae Campus
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okayama JALT
Email QR Code: