Genki English Vol. 11 Launch Party
Date: Sunday, July 10th, 2011 Time: 1:15 PM - 3:30 PM
Speaker: Genki English
This is a 2-hour presentation of Genki English 's new Vol. 11 for the ACET Teacher 's group in Fukuoka. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make reservations. The subject of the mail should be "SW application". Please include your telephone number.
Organization: Association of Childrens English Teachers (Fukuoka ACET)
Cost: 1,500 yen
Venue: Amikas Takamiya, Room Kenshushitsu, Fukuoka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Fukuoka ACET
Email QR Code: