My Share seminar: Effective use of flashcards and activities in the classroom
Date: Saturday, July 16th, 2011 Time: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Speaker: Chiaki Inoue
This "My Share" seminar should be a really useful and informative event. Our facilitator, Chiaki Inoue is a well-regarded local teacher, who gave the most popular Kagoshima JALT presentation in 2009. For more details please check here, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organization: Kagoshima Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Kagoshima JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Okuchi Fureai Center, 2845-2 Sato Okuchi, Isa City 895-2511
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kagoshima JALT