Shimabara TPRS Teachers Group:
Susan Gross Teaching Proficiency through Reading and Storytelling
Date: Friday, September 23rd, 2011 Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Susan Gross
TPRS (Teaching Proficiency through Reading and Storytelling) workshop by Susan Gross is coming again to Japan on September 23 Friday, 24 Saturday, 25 Sunday, following the successful workshop in 2010. If you're looking for research-based language teaching techniques that are effective and work amazingly well for students, please come and join this 3-day TPRS workshop in Shimabara, Nagasaki. This years workshop will emphasize using TPRS in Japan and how to use existing materials and curriculums with TPRS. Please visit shimabaratprs.jp for information and registration. Early registration discounts before 8/1. Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Organization: Shimabara TPRS Teachers Group
Cost: 18,000 yen for 3 days
Venue: Unzen Disaster Memorial Hall, Shimabara
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Shimabara TPRS Teachers Group
Email QR Code: