2011WE CAN! Summer ELT Forum in Sendai
Date: Sunday, August 21st, 2011 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Speaker: Yoko Matsuka, Rumiko Kido, Hiromi Sasaki
mpi is pleased to announce that "WE CAN Summer ELT Forum" will be held on August 21st, Sunday in Sendai. We will invite all English teachers in Tohoku region at this event. It was originally scheduled on March 27th but was postponed due to the Great East Japan Earthquake. We all know that a lot of things still need to be resolved and continuous support is needed. However, we have been receiving many e-mails and phone calls from the teachers in Tohoku region requesting us to reschedule the WE CAN! Forum. One of the teachers who contacted us said that what the teachers in earthquake hit areas first need to have is the strength and confidence, and show the positive attitude to the students. We at mpi inc. have continuously been thinking about what is most necessary for the children in Japan especially at the time like this. The children will grow quickly, and we just cannot wait. We all believe that English will be the powerful tool for their future.
At the "WE CAN! Summer ELT Forum" in Sendai, we are proud to present an exciting, information-filled presentations and workshops. Let's all get together, share the ideas and cheer up!
13:00 Yoko Matsuka "How to teach English to Japanese Children effectively."
14:30 Rumiko Kido "What has my child learned this year?" Connecting parents and English
16:00 Hiromi Sasaki "Phenomenal Phonics" Introduction to WE CAN! Phonics Workbook
17:30 Doors close
Pre-registration recommended www.mpi-j.co.jp/event
Venue: Sensai Fukko Kinenkan, Sendaishi Aobaku Daimachi 2-chome, 12-1. TEL.022-263-6931
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: