Date: Sunday, October 9th, 2011 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: John Wilshier, James York, and Deborah Grow
We have three speakers lined up to present some innovative ideas about language teaching for elementary school age learners. John Wilshier from Miyagi Gakuin Women's University will demonstrate methods for managing children in the classroom. James York from Tokyo Denki University will present tasks and projects for elementary school children. Finally, Deborah Grow of English Garden will demonstrate the role of music in the classroom as a central part of language learning. Please check our website for details.
Organization: Ibaraki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Ibaraki JALT)
Venue: Tsukuba Gakuin University
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Ibaraki JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 0298-58-9523
Email QR Code: