The 48th Annual Shin-Eiken Conference (day 2 of 3)
Date: Sunday, July 31st, 2011 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Junior and senior high school English teachers with some college teachers
Shin-eiken, Japan New English Teachers' Association The aims of Shin-Eiken, New English Teachers' Association are to clarify the purposes of teaching foreign languages and to create and develop a new English education that is rooted in democracy. It is based upon the ideals of the Constitution of Japan: peace, democracy, freedom, justice, and the pursuit of happiness. We believe that international understanding or global awareness by learning English leads to world peace. Shin-Eiken teachers want to help students integrate English learning into their actual lives so that they can communicate with people, be global citizens to make a better world.
Organization: Shin-Eiken - New English Teachers' Association (Shin-Eiken)
Cost: Shin-Eiken Members: 1,500 yen a day for non-teachers, 3,000 yen for 2 or 3 days
Non-members: 3,500 yen a day for teachers, 7,000 yen for 2 or 3 days, 1,000 yen/day for students
Venue: Handa City, Aichi Prefecture. See the conference website for details
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: