Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International):
Cambridge ESOL Professional Development for YLE examiners
Date: Monday, September 19th, 2011 Time: 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Jim George
The purpose of this professional development workshop is to broaden the skill base for existing/active Cambridge ESOL-approved YLE speaking test examiners. All examiners are required to attend these meetings on a regular basis in order to maintain their accreditation. In a departure from past workshops, the primary focus will be on examiner performance and exam delivery, rather than assessment. Examiners will be asked to consider and develop appropriate non-verbal communication skills to enhance the positive impression of their demeanor upon young candidates. Examiners will be asked to brainstorm 'what if ' scenarios and display a good working knowledge of examiner guidelines and speaking test management regulations. Please note, only approved C.ESOL YLE examiners may attend. Enquiries about becoming an examiner are welcome.
Venue: UK PLUS Nagoya ( 3F 14-1 Sankobiru Hisaya1-chome, Izumi, Higashi-ku Nagoya and #12306; 461-0001)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Cambridge English Language Assessment - JP004 (Luna International)
Email QR Code:
Email QR Code: