Lions, Witches, and Reindeer: Creating lessons to get children excited about learning
Date: Sunday, September 4th, 2011 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Tanja T. Yoder, Director, Instructor at Knock Knock English
Far too often in ESL/EFL curricula, the target language is selected and then forced into artificial themes, rather than starting with themes students are naturally interested in and teaching language that seamlessly fits within those topics. Using super simple songs, games, and activities, this workshop will give you classroom tips and ideas on how to teach from the students' interest levels. Large or small classes, same- or mixed-level classes, there's something here for everyone! Pre-register by emailing to yuco@onlineworkshop
Organization: EFL Arena
Cost: EFL Arena Members: free for ETJ and EFL Arena members
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Chiba City Civic Hall
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact EFL Arena
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464