Oxford University Press:
Oxford All-Japan Summer Tour (Tokyo)
Date: Sunday, September 11th, 2011 Time: 11:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Speaker: Miki Sakai, Charles Vilina and Kathleen Kampa, Setsuko Toyama
11:20 - 12:00 What can I give to students who want to learn more? by Miki Sakai (IIEEC; Julia English Club)
12:20 - 13:00 How can I teach other subjects through English? by Charles Vilina and Kathleen Kampa (Authors, Everybody Up)
13:20 - 14:00 How do I start English Activities in the First Grade? by Setsuko Toyama (Author, English Time)
Organization: Oxford University Press
Venue: Nikkei Seminar Room (Marunouchi OAZO Maruzen 3F), 1-6-4 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454