Oxford University Press:
Oxford All-Japan Summer Tour (Toyama)
Date: Friday, September 23rd, 2011 Time: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Eric Kane, Marco Brazil
11:20 - 12:00 How can I teach my students to read through phonics? by Eric Kane (ELF Learning) 12:20 - 13:00
How do I teach songs? by Marco Brazil (Beans International)
Organization: Oxford University Press
Venue: Kinokuniya Toyama, Sogawa Ferio 7F, 3-8-6 Sogawa, Toyama-Shi, Toyama
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454
Mobile phone: 090-7849-5357