Oxford University Press:
Oxford All-Japan Summer Tour (Osaka)
Date: Sunday, September 18th, 2011 Time: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Speaker: Noriko Matsumoto, Kaj Schwerme
11:20 - 12:00 What can I give to students who want to learn more? by Noriko Matsumoto (IIEEC)
12:20 - 13:00 How can I teach my students to read through phonics? by Kaj Schwermer (Owner, Eureka Learning Studio)
Organization: Oxford University Press
Venue: Umeda Sky Building 36F Space 36R, 1-1 Oyodonaka, Kita-Ku, Osaka-Shi, Osaka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Oxford University Press
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5444-5454