Vocabulary SIG of JALT:
The First Annual JALT Vocabulary Symposium
Date: Saturday, March 3rd, 2012 Time: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Masamichi Mochizuki, Shigenori Tanaka, more
The newly formed Vocabulary SIG will be holding its first Vocabulary Symposium on March 3rd, 2012 at Kyushu Sangyo University in Fukuoka. This full day of presentations will include panel discussions from a variety of top names in Vocabulary Acquisition in Japan, including Masamichi Mochizuki and Shigenori Tanaka, as well as poster sessions for any and all vocabulary related researchers.
The Call for poster sessions is due
October 30 December 11th (extended deadline). Researchers who are interested in participating as a poster presenter are asked to submit a proposal. Proposals will be blind peer reviewed to ensure the relevancy and quality of all accepted presentations. For complete details, see the JALT/KSU Annual Vocabulary Symposium page.
Organization: Vocabulary Special Interest Group, Japan Association for Language Teaching (Vocabulary SIG of JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 2000 yen; 1500 yen for Vocab SIG members; 1000 for Grad Students / ES, JHS, HS teachers
Non-members: 2500 yen
Venue: Kyushu Sangyo University, Fukuoka
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Vocabulary SIG of JALT
Email QR Code: