2011 LET Kanto Chapter Autumn Conference
Date: Saturday, November 12th, 2011 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Call for papers due September 3
LET Kanto Chapter will hold the regional Autumn conference on November 12th at Takushoku University (Bunkyo Campus). Presentation submissions are due on September 3rd. Please check the LET Kanto Chapter HP for details.
Organization: Japan Association for Language Education and Technology, Kanto Chapter (Kanto LET)
Cost: Please see the LET Kanto website for details
Venue: Takushoku University (Bunkyo Campus)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kanto LET