2011 LET Kansai Autumn Conference
Date: Saturday, October 29th, 2011 Time: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Plenary speaker: Kathleen M. Bailey
LET Kansai Chapter will hold the regional Autumn conference on October 29th at Kwansei Gakuin University (Nishinomiya Kamigahara Campus). The conference theme is "Classroom Instruction, Evaluation and Research". For full details, including a downloadable program, please see LET's Autumn Conference page on their website.
Organization: Japan Association for Language Education and Technology, Kansai Chapter (Kansai LET)
Cost: Please see the LET Kansai website for details.
Venue: Kwansei Gakuin University, Nishinomiya Kamigahara Campus, Hyogo prefecture
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Kansai LET