SCBWI Tokyo Creative Exchange
Date: Saturday, September 10th, 2011 Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Speaker: Bring your questions and your work in progress
Reservations: RSVP contact (at) scbwi (dot) jp by Friday, September 9
This Creative Exchange will be in English. Writers and translators, join us for a Creative Exchange. Bring your work in progress to share with the group for constructive feedback. Open to published and pre-published writers and translators of children's and young adult books. Also, bring along your questions about writing, illustrating and the marketing process.
What to bring:
* For MG and YA Fiction: This will be a focus on characters and voice; please email contact (at) scbwi (dot) jp.
* For Picture Books: Bring 10 copies of manuscript up to 800 words.
* For Translations: Please email contact (at) scbwi (dot) jp.
Participants without manuscripts are welcome to attend.
Organization: The Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators (SCBWI) Japan (SCBWI)
Cost: SCBWI Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 800 yen
Venue: Tokyo Women's Plaza, Audiovisual Rooms B and C, 5-53-67 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 0467-31-6908