Date: Sunday, September 4th, 2011 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: ETJ Saitama members
In this workshop, each presenter will share some simple but dynamic classroom activities that have a big effect on their students' confidence to engage in a simple conversation. Find ideas about using song, chants, games and story telling. Each presenter will show us the effectiveness of these tools for teaching English to all levels and ages of learners, including young learners. Come and join us and learn a lot more.
Organization: ETJ Saitama (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ Saitama)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Sakuragi Kouminkan, Shiino Omiya Center Plaza 5F, 1-10-18, Sakuragi-cho Omiya-Ku,Saitama City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ Saitama
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 090-4452-7800