ETJ East Tokyo:
ETJ Chiba September Workshop
Date: Friday, September 23rd, 2011 Time: 1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
The first half of this workshop will focus on how to utilize picture books to develop language skills and have fun just enjoying the story. Participants will share ideas on how to use one picture book for several lessons. Attendees are encouraged to bring their favorite picture books or Halloween and harvest season related books. The second half of the workshop will be a CLIL (Contents and Language Integrated Learning) workshop. Participants will be introduced to the CLIL approach through various activities, and will discuss their effectiveness in the Japanese school system and language classrooms. For pre-registration contact Yuco Kikuchi: email@example.com, Phone: 043-251-0027 Fax: 043-251-0053
Organization: ETJ East Tokyo (English Teachers in Japan) (ETJ East Tokyo)
Cost: ETJ Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Shin-koiwa Chiku Center, 5 min. walk from JR Shin-koiwa station Sin-koiwa 2-17-1, Katushika-ku
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact ETJ East Tokyo
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 070-6400-6464