Sky High English Studio:
Teacher Training and Development Program
Date: Sunday, September 11th, 2011 Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: Lalaine Dy, Yukiko Asato, Leandro Nualia, Marc Anthony Lascano
Learn how to teach English or, if you are already a teacher, learn how to do it better! Reflect and innovate in a supportive environment.
Workshop A: Teaching Young Learners
Learn how to plan and implement a lesson for young learners, with a range of fun activities and techniques.
Workshop B: Lesson Planning and Classroom Management
Workshop A: Communicative Grammar
Learn how to employ communicative games to make learning grammar fun and interesting.
Workshop B: EIGO NOTE and Using Multi-Media in the Classroom
Organization: Sky High English Studio
Cost: Sky High English Studio Members: 2,500 yen
Non-members: 3,000 yen
Venue: Shin Tokorozawa Community Center Rm. 5 and 6, Tokorozawa City, Saitama
Location: Tokorozawa City, Saitama Prefecture, Japan
Add this to iCal
Add to Outlook
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Sky High English Studio
Email QR Code: