Horror Fest: A Halloween Workshop
Date: Sunday, September 18th, 2011 Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Three experienced veteran ALT presenters
Ever wondered if Halloween is observed in countries like China, Italy and Mexico? or do they have anything that resembles Halloween. What is it like? How is it celebrated? Are you looking for a unique multi-faceted, multi-cultural presentation? Are your students tired and bored of a rehashed halloween activity? Would you like to have a concoction of something new, something old and something borrowed? Get all your answers from three experienced veteran ALT presenters. Pre-halloween party comes right after the presentations. Bring your own halloween costume. Share some finger/snack foods! Bring it to the workshop. Halloween stuff will be given away.
Due to limited space, pre-registration is required. Come, See, Share and get Spooked!
Note: This workshop qualifies for the "Teaching Sparklers Fidelity Program."
Organization: Community of Friendly Filipino English Teachers (CoFFET)
Cost: CoFFET Members: 500 yen
Non-members: 1,000 yen
Venue: Mega Blue Bird English Studio. Lala Port, Yokohama City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Email QR Code: