Fabulous Fun Activities for Teaching English to Children
Date: Saturday, September 24th, 2011 Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Yoshihisa Nashiro
Prof. Nashiro has had extensive training and experience in "English through Music" and many methods of interpretation (including similtaneous, relay etc) and has been successfully running his own language school for nearly two decades. His highly motivating activities used at his school create in his young students both a love for and fluency in English. He will share some of these activities with participants during the meeting. His presentation is particularly timely and useful because of the Japanese Ministry of Education's recent introduction of English into the elementary school classes throughout Japan.
Organization: Okinawa Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Okinawa JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1000 yen
Venue: Meio University Research Center
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Okinawa JALT
Email QR Code:
Mobile phone: 098-895-8448
Mobile phone: 098-895-8304