Nara JALT: Ourshare and AGM
Date: Sunday, October 23rd, 2011 Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
Our popular Ourshare event will be held on Sunday, October 23rd, 2011 from 15:00 to 17:00 at our regular venue: Yumekaze, near Todaiji. This hands-on, practical event is a fantastic opportunity for our members to share some of their most effective and successful classroom activities, teaching techniques and methodologies with the EFL teaching community at large. All members are highly encouraged to attend, either as participants or presenters, and contribute to the ever-evolving EFL teaching/learning environment. Further details available on our blog jaltnara.wordpress.com or our Facebook page.
A call for presenters: Brief proposals for presenters are required to present at the event and should be submitted ASAP or no later than October 3rd to firstname.lastname@example.org. Presentations may run anywhere from 10-20 minutes on a topic of your choosing. Come and share your ideas!!
Organization: Nara Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nara JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 500 yen
Venue: Yume-kaze Hall, located within the Yume-kaza Plaza by the entrance to Todaji in Nara Park, Nara City
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nara JALT
Email QR Code: