JALT Hokkaido Language Teaching Conference
Date: Sunday, September 25th, 2011 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Keynote Speaker Barbara Hoskins Sakamoto
Conference Theme: "Making Connections" Keynote Topic: "Better Together: The Power of Connection" Doors open at 9:00 for registration Presentations: 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Pre-registration (including for lunch) and detailed information: jalthokkaido.net
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: free
Non-members: 1,000 yen if pre-registered
Venue: Hokusei Gakuen University, Sapporo map
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: