The 4th Annual N.E.A.R. Language Education Conference
Date: Saturday, May 26th, 2012 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Plenary by Theron Muller; more than 25 other presentations
The 4rd Annual North East Asian Region (N.E.A.R.) Language Education Conference will be held on Saturday, May 26 on the campus of the University of Niigata Prefecture in Niigata, Japan. This unique, growing conference is seeking to build a community by bringing together language teachers and researchers working in the languages of the North East Asia Region (Chinese, English, Korean, Japanese and Russian). JALT Niigata is a cosponsor of the event (along with the University of Niigata Prefecture and the International University of Japan). This year, the conference features a plenary talk from Theron Muller and more than 25 other presentations on all aspects of language teaching. There will also be displays of teaching materials by major publishers.
For more information, please refer to the conference website.
Organization: Niigata Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Niigata JALT)
Cost: JALT Members: 1000 yen
Non-members: 1500 yen
Venue: University of Niigata Prefecture
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Niigata JALT
Email QR Code:
This event is co-sponsored by: