What does it mean to be a "can-do" teacher?
Date: Saturday, October 29th, 2011 Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Speaker: David Moser
What does it mean to be a "can-do" teacher? How can we be confident that we're teaching the right things and that our students are making tangible progress? This presentation aims to demonstrate the practical benefits of integrating Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) based learning outcomes with a tried-and-true communicative approach, drawing on examples from the brand new Four Corners series from Cambridge University Press.
Organization: Nagasaki Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Nagasaki JALT)
Venue: Dejima Koryu Kaikan
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Nagasaki JALT
Email QR Code: