Let's Teach Reading
Date: Sunday, December 11th, 2011 Time: 2:15 PM - 4:20 PM
Speaker: Barbara Hoskins Sakamoto, Co-author, Let’s Go, Oxford University Press and Program Director, International Teacher Development Institute
How can we help our students move from learning to identify individual words to reading sentences and stories? In this workshop, we'll answer that question by looking at what we can learn from reading instruction history and research, and use the best of both to create an eclectic reading program ideally suited to your students' unique needs.
Organization: Matsuyama Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Matsuyama JALT)
Cost: please see here for details
Venue: Shinonome High School Kinenkan 4F
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Matsuyama JALT
Email QR Code:
Phone (home): 089-946-0885
Phone (work): 089-931-6211