JALT Hokkaido Annual Year-end Meeting & Bonenkai
Date: Sunday, December 11th, 2011 Time: 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Speaker: Informal Event
Informal gathering for JALT members, families, and friends. Please bring a dish to share. Turkey and soft drinks will be provided. Please contact Mary Virgil to let her know what food you're bringing.
Organization: Hokkaido Chapter of the Japan Association for Language Teaching (Hokkaido JALT)
Cost: please see here for details
Venue: Hokkaido International School
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Hokkaido JALT
Email QR Code: