The Japan Language Testing Association:
JLTA 2011: University entrance examinations and language testing
Date: Saturday, October 29th, 2011 Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Speaker: Keynote by Fred Davidson (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
The theme of the 15th JLTA Annual Conference is University entrance examinations and language testing.
- Keynote speech: Test specifications in university entrance examinations.
Fred Davidson (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Symposium University entrance examinations and language testing in Japan.
Coordinator & Panelist: Kiwamu Kasahara (Hokkaido University of Education)
Panelist: Tetsuhito Shizuka (Saitama University)
Discussant: Fred Davidson (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Pre-Conference Workshop:
Exploratory Factor Analysis (Conducted in Japanese)
October 28, 2011 (Friday)
Lecturer: Yasuyo Sawaki (Waseda University)
For full details, please visit the JLTA 2011 homepage: e-learning.ac/jlta.ac.
Organization: The Japan Language Testing Association
Cost: JLTA Members: 1,000 yen
Non-members: 3,000 yen (Students: 1,000 yen)
Venue: Momoyama Gakuin University, Osaka ( map)
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact The Japan Language Testing Association
Email QR Code:
Phone (work): 03-5937-0249
Email QR Code: