Literacy for Dialogue in Multilingual Societies
Date: Saturday, December 3rd, 2011 Time: 9:15 AM - 6:00 PM
Speaker: Various speakers
Organized by LINGUAPAX ASIA. Supported by the ICU Institute for Educational Research and Service (IERS), the ICU Social Science Research Institute (SSRI), and ICU UNESCO Club. Linguapax Asia is a non-profit, UNESCO-affiliated organization. The symposium is open to the general public without registration/admission fees. Registration is on site, all day. For details, please see linguapax-asia.org.
Organization: Linguapax Asia
Venue: International Christian University, ICU Dialogue House, 2nd Floor, 3-10-2 Osawa, Mitaka-shi, Tokyo
You can add this event to your iCal calendar.
- Click on the iCal icon. Your iCal software will start.
- Click 'Subscribe':
- Under 'Auto Refresh', select 'Every day' in case the the basic details change:
You can add this event to your Microsoft Outlook calendar.
- Click on the MS Outlook icon.
- See what happens.
- Tell us what happens. I don't have MS Outlook on a Windows computer, so I can't test it.
- If you click on the icon and nothing happens, do this:
- Right-click on the icon and save the file.
- According to Microsoft's support page, in Outlook's File menu, you should click Import and Export.
- Click to select Import an iCalendar or vCalendar file (*.vcs), and then click Next.
- Click to select the vCalendar file you've just saved, and then click Open.
Contact Linguapax Asia
Email QR Code: